You have a burning desire for online marketing and terms like SoMe, SEO, Google Adwords & Analytics, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp are not foreign to you, and you are eager to learn more and test your theoretical knowledge and put it into practice. As a person you are;
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Driven and motivated by being part of a team in constant motion with a clear goal.
- Creative and familiar with best practice online.
- Determined and enjoy seeing your tasks to the end.
About the role
We offer a position where you will work closely with our Marketing Manager supporting and coordinating marketing initiatives. The role will give you the opportunity to develop your talent and work with tasks within your field of interest, such as;
- Coordinating marketing tasks
- Handling logistics for marketing campaigns
- Copy-editing marketing materials
- Ensuring a consistent brand tone-of-voice across all channels
- Documentation and marketing reporting
What do we expect?
- That your field of study is related to marketing/communication/coordinating.
- Excellent copywriting skills in both Danish and English
- A working knowledge of Adobe programs
- A love for music festivals and have tried the full festival experience at least once
What do we offer?
- An unpaid internship with a chance to learn and develop your skills
- A chance to become part of a young dynamic team with humor and a good social atmosphere
- The opportunity of working with Volt on festivals and events during the summer
Work hours: 20-25 hours a week.
Workplace: Esromgade 15, Building 2, 4th floor. 2200 København N.
Start date: 1 May 2019 or according to agreement.
Applicants will be reviewed continuously and the position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.