Your tasks will primarily be assisting with:-
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist in daily administrative duties.
- Design and execute marketing- and partnership strategies
- Grow our customer base through marketing initiatives
- Capture data and analyse on key online marketing metrics
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Analyse and exploit trends
- Develop and maintain our Social Media presence
We are looking for someone who:
- Are outgoing and like to meet people and build network
- Have a structured approach to test and track marketing initiatives
- Have good copy writing and drafting skill required for internal and external communication
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and like to be involved in a wide range of tasks
- Fluent in English (Danish is a plus)
In return, we offer:
- A network of ambitious people, influences, entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- The chance to help impact entrepreneurship in Denmark and the Nordics through a large scale flagship event
- Responsibility with interesting challenges and a steep learning curve
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and perspectives on entrepreneurship, tech, innovation and event management
- A good Platform to build networking and professional opportunities
- Approx 15 to 20 hours a week
- Work hours are primarily within ordinary working hours (Mon-Fri 9-17)
- We are flexible on when and where you want to work but during the event, longer hours and weekend work must be expected
- We are looking for someone who can join us as soon as possible.
- Preferably we are looking for someone who can join us in Middle or end of May
At TechBBQ we build communities and foster growth for startups and scaleups based on the Nordic values of overcoming egos and barriers and promoting openness, trust and inclusion. We pride ourselves for our eye to eye and democratic approach and the way we share the vibes of an intimate and festive barbecue. That said TechBBQ has grown to be the largest tech and startup event in Scandinavia, estimating 8000 attendees this year.
If this seems like the right work experience for you, please send us your CV and cover letter (merged to one PDF) via The Hub. We look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about the position please contact: