With our recent Series A funding round, we have never been in a stronger position to take the next big steps toward our ambitious goal of bringing the entire ecosystem together on one platform. We are doing this to create transparency across the football industry.
We would like YOU to be part of Tonsser's future journey, as our new Mobile Lead 🔥
The Tonsser app for players and coaches has been core to our fast growing football platform since day one. It's the medium of choice for young and ambitious players to establish their football identity and engage with teammates and opponents while being closely watched by the scouts.
The app is already loved today, but we want it to be even better and much more exciting tomorrow. You'll help lead this effort together with a group of passionate engineers, designers and product managers.
In this position, you'll manage, mentor and work together with a growing team of talented iOS and Android engineers and enable them to deliver beyond expectations. You will also be cooperating with other tech leads on defining and executing on Tonsser's technology roadmap.
Requirements for the ideal candidate
- Highly experienced with mobile app development (at least 5 years), natively on iOS and Android. You're probably strongest on one of the platforms, but you know them both well.
- You master different mobile app architectures and care passionately about how to build apps to the highest standards while following best platform practices and engineering principles.
- Building internal frameworks and designing clever abstractions to handle app complexity is a natural part of your work.
- Even though you're a coder at heart, you like to lead and mentor people on a daily basis. You take pride in delivering better than great results, but know that you need to ignite your team to succeed.
- You love to see progress and constantly push the team to develop their technical skills, improve their productivity and work smarter.
- Can showcase several examples of advanced mobile apps that you've built.
You want to be perceived as someone who is:
- Competitive, but kind
- Visionary, but still gets things done
- Dedicated, and sees things through
- High performer, but always humble
- Agile, and learns quickly from mistakes
You like the sound of:
- Private health care 🚑
- Catered, delicious lunch - every single day at 12:00 🌮
- Leftovers from lunch? You of course bring that home!
- Working past 6pm? Dinner is on Tonsser 🍔
- Breakfast if you're an early riser 🌅
- Jaw droppingly amazing cake every thursday 🍰
- As much soda, coffee, (beers on Fridays) as you can possibly consume
- As startup-as-can-be office loft, just a stone's throw away from Frederiksberg Center
- Free bike through Donkey Republic, so you can explore Copenhagen like a true native
- Bi-monthly Hackathons, where anyone with remote coding skills can hack away and experiment with new frontiers 👹
- Monthly gaming nights, where we geek out over everything from AEII, CS, Fifa, board games, you name it 🎮
- Regular Friday bars with beers, sound box, games, and just good times 🍺
We write cool things too!
Read about how we see ourselves, how other people see us and what we've been up to 😉
Building flows on Mobile with LEGO bricks
Design process—from brief to handover
My favorite class in all of our API
Discovering football talents will now be as easy as discovering artists on Spotify
"A Danish startup built a LinkedIn for soccer players – and it could be a goldmine", Business Insider
"Tonsser, the social app for youth soccer players, collaborates with Nike and raises new funding", TechCrunch: