With over 1 million users and +250.000 new listings every month and counting, Trendsales is Denmark’s biggest digital secondhand fashion marketplace. As a two-sided marketplace, our mission is to match sellers and buyers successfully. We do that by constantly improving and building new features that help buyers & sellers, as well as creating a community of dedicated users.
The Trendsales product team steers and navigates the overall direction of the marketplace and the product team has a main goal of creating happy buyers & sellers. To achieve this, we tirelessly focus on growing transactions on the marketplace - and every action that leads to this. That is the heart and nerve of what we do.
We are still a start-up/scale-up so besides this, the product team works on various projects eg. increase monetization, build tools that keep the platform safe and general internal tooling. In other words, the team is the heart of everything we do on the product.
Reporting to the CPO you will own the execution through a feature / OKR team and you will over time become a marketplace expert. This is a highly autonomous role with a large interface across the entire business. In the team you are defining the key problem we are solving for, lead ideation and hypotheses creation, conduct needed user & competitor research and work with the engineering & design teams to execute upon this.
- Lead product definition – Own and drive the customer needs into strategy, competitive analysis, business metrics, technical feasibility and levels of effort. You have the lead but you’ll use input from marketing, engineering and design to reach the definition
- Drive product creation – Work with engineering and design to build and iterate upon your product. Partner with marketing and customer service to roll out releases
- Drive business strategy of the products: Define how we measure success & own KPIs
- Create mechanisms to scale – Drive process to optimize the team’s efficiency eg test new ways of working like dual-track agile or similar
- Prior product management experience within tech is a large plus
- Technical flair and sound interest for understanding and discussing technical requirements with engineering
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstrated ability to create results as a team player and team lead
- A high learning ability and natural curiosity
- A flair for 80/20 prioritization