We are working on creating a report on the Nordic corporate/corporate-backed venture capital and need someone to take lead on the coordination, data collection and of course, the actual printing and distribution of the report.
- Coordinate the creation of the report
- Manage stakeholders and organise advisory board meetings
- Develop a framework for collecting data (both quantitative & qualitative)
- Coordinate with our external analysis agency
- Collection of data (interviews, surveys, mapping, reports etc)
- Communicating with all partners and making sure everything runs smoothly
- Preferably a student
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with production of larger research studies is a plus
- Interest in tech, finance and entrepreneurship a plus
- Danish is a plus
In return, we offer:
- A network of ambitious people, influencers, entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
- A steep learning curve and the chance to turn theory into practice.
- The possibility to help impact entrepreneurship in Denmark and the Nordics through a large scale flagship event
- Becoming a part of a diverse and young team - with Danish, Italian, British and many other nationalities.
- Responsibility with interesting challenges and a steep learning curve
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and perspectives on entrepreneurship, tech, innovation and event management
- Fun times and good memories
We are flexible in regards to weekly hours, but we prefer someone who could be here at least 5 hours per week. If you are interested, there might also be opportunities to join other projects at TechBBQ.
About the organisation
TechBBQ is the largest and oldest tech entrepreneurship event with almost 6 years under the belt, going from a beta conference at the Copenhagen Stock Exchange in 2013 to 6500 guests at Øksnehallen this year. We aim to further tech entrepreneurship and innovation in Denmark as well as get Denmark and the Nordics on the map as an important European innovations hub. We are the annual event where everyone from the environment meet, celebrate the successes, learn from the failures, nurse established network and make new ones. Every strong entrepreneurial hub has its flagship event - and TechBBQ is ours.