We use data analytics and integrations to the tools used in the landscaping industry to fundamentally change how plants are maintained today. The data is provided by our proprietary autonomous moisture, temperature, light and nutrient sensor.
You need to share the passion of being a part of an international start-up company where agility and personal drive matters the most to deliver a new and innovative IoT platform to our customers at lightspeed.
Our services allow horticulture professionals all over the world to make data-driven decisions and retain full control of millions of remote plants with the use of data analytics.
Our investors count people from Momondo, Libratone, Zendesk, Just-Eat, Podio, Unity, Sitecore inQvation etc, and we currently provide value for customers both in Europe, USA and Asia.
Spiio’s architecture is a state of the art microservice setup running on Kubernetes on GCP with MongoDB and InfluxDB/Kapacitor handling data streams and analytics. We’re not shy to say that it’s becoming one of the best IoT platforms out there. We need to keep on improving it and that's why we now need your help!
- Passionate about new technology and IoT
- A true team-player
- Effective in a “freedom with responsibilities”-environment
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (preferably experience/knowledge in GraphQL)
- Consider yourself a top Nodejs ES6 developer and on top of new things in web development
- Curious and courage to take on data analytics & front-end development as needed
- Understands well-known NodeJS workflows (npm, express, promises etc.)
- Experience with time-series data and MongoDB
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with DevOps tasks through Kubernetes on GCP
- Experience with IoT a plus
- Experience with data science and engineering is a plus
- Maintaining and develop backend services
- DevOps tasks
- Data analytics and structure development
- Integration scoping and implementation
What we offer
- Great work atmosphere at the new harbour in Aarhus
- Being a part of our international journey
- Creating an impact in the world
- Huge entrepreneurial network and learnings
- Connections and travels to the fast paced tech-hub in Silicon Valley
- Impactful role with influence on product strategy
Applications accepted through the hub and we will conduct rolling interviews. Expected start is ASAP when we find the right candidate.