We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to join our talented team. You will be building the backend systems that power our application and help us to improve our engineering practices.
Our product is growing rapidly and our backend is experiencing a big transition at the moment. You will be joining us at an exciting time, where you can use some of the latest technologies to help us build a new system from scratch. We're using Node.js and TypeScript. We talk GraphQL to our backend and use Prisma as a data layer.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences art now and beyond.
- You have a curiosity about how things work.
- You’ve been writing web applications professionally for 3+ years and can point to things you’ve worked on.
- You know how the web works. You know HTTP and what a good API looks like.
- You also know what [O][R]DBMS is and how ORMs work.
- You can deploy the app manually and then do the same thing but from CI.
- You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
- You know what a startup is and how fast it can grow.
- You managed a project or a team before.
- You can help with React frontend if... well, it just would be nice.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Artland team.
- Our team is based in windy Copenhagen, we will be happy to meet you in our cozy office.
Artland ApS is an equal opportunity employer.