We are expanding our team in Copenhagen and are looking for a talented Senior .NET Developer to join us full-time.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music, a team of 40+ tech and music enthusiasts from all sides of the world. Rockers and DJs, soccer and basketball players, early twenties and late thirties - we have it all!
Are you our next workmate?
We are looking for a qualified Senior Backend Developer to help us in scaling our platform. You will shape our back-end infrastructure to support our ambitious business goals. If you're experienced with the .NET framework and are no stranger to Relational DBs, we would like to meet you.
You feel intrigued about developing new systems from scratch with no legacy code and are motivated by finding solutions to non-standard challenges in close collaboration with your team members and other teams.
As a member of our talented Linkfire team, you will bring new and valuable experience to help Linkfire serve content to millions of people around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- In collaboration with the team, take charge of designs, maintenance, and optimization of our client-facing API, while considering the user experience
- Take ownership of certain shared components across our product portfolio and ensure the integration of these components across all development teams
- Participate and contribute with feedback in the decision making both for back-end implementations, but also for the team decisions
- Optimize code and refactor when needed
- Plan and implement scalable and stable solutions
- Be able and willing to document your code
- Report any issues you encounter and communicate risks in an early stage
- Enthusiasm for keeping yourself up to date on current topics on the field of backend development
- 5+ years of experience with .NET Framework (C#)
- Hands-on experience working with .NET Web API
- Good understanding of Relational DBs (MSSQL preferred)
- Strong execution skills and team player with experience in running projects independently
- Passion for solving non-standard challenges and come up with proper solutions
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and communication within the teams
- Attracted by an international environment and fluent in English
- An advantage but not a requirement is: experience in using microservices architecture, knowledge of Azure environment, experience in using Elasticsearch
- Being familiar with the Scrum framework is a plus
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels, and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum.
The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that route fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use. It’s complex.
We make it simple.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be part of our growth by working in the engine room of music releases for a global audience
- You'll work within a truly international spirit, with over 20 different nationalities working together and sharing the same vision
- You'll find an informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- You're always learning new things and no two days are alike
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more.
Is that you? If so, submit your application in English and optionally a GitHub link and we’ll be in touch!