We use Unity3D to develop our games and we expect our programmers to have impeccable knowledge of using and extending Unity3D to fully support the entire team of artists and co-engineers.
You can foresee and identify issues, both local and across platforms, and can collaborate in working out their solutions. You always strive for the best quality, and take personal pride in developing a scalable, maintainable and stable game that just rocks.
- implementing new gameplay features based on game designs
- implementing user interfaces based on artist designs
- maintaining and optimizing existing games
- A minimum of 5 years years experience with working in Unity3D
- At least 5 years of experience with mobile games in Unity3D (iOS and/or Android)
- excellent knowledge of C#
- experience in building on 2D games with Unity
- strong math and dynamics skills
- great attention to detail
- be independent and pro-active
- team player
- experience with collaborating on medium to large scale projects
- a good sense of F2P game design
- an eye for the “fun factor”
- experience with Objective C and Java
- experience with using analytics to make informed game design decisions
- experience in implementing 3rd party sdk’s
We are a small mobile gaming studio with a successful PvP word/puzzle game already in the app stores. We are on a growth path and will be hiring great people in the next couple of month. We are looking for talented people to join us to improve our existing games, to develop new exiting game titles and to help us scale these and bring them to the world.
We will move office in Aug/Sep. but will always be close to public transportation and in Copenhagen area.