- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Develop rich copy, optimize existing page content and inserting relevant follow/no follow links to blog and website content.
- Implement strategic link building initiatives within blog networks, new vendors, Q&A websites, etc
- Monitoring keyword growth profile, search console, and all technical growth
- Updating and reviewing company reputation across numerous referral and rating websites
- Blog creation, editing, link building (internal and external), and email campaigns
- Work with marketing team to develop unique landing pages with engaging content
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with drupal, wordpress, or other CMS platforms
- Experience with SEO/website analytics (analytics, screaming frog, ahrefs, Keyword research tools, etc)
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles
- Knowledge of working with wordpress plugins
- Basic knowledge of html and CSS
- Interested in working for a startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location just outside of the center of Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
In order to apply please send a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio (if you have one) through the Hub.