Crozzle is looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated User Acquisition Manager to join our mobile game studio in Copenhagen, Denmark!
We develop word puzzle mobile games with a unique PvP approach and are looking for a talented performance marketer to plan and execute UA campaigns and grow our mobile games business.
You’ll be working closely with the product & creative teams to come up with new creative ideas, fast iterations and constantly fine tune the performance of our UA efforts. We are looking for a responsible, analytical and detail-oriented person with entrepreneurial spirit and a “get sh*t done” attitude. As a key member of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new mobile games played worldwide. You get to work in a fast-paced, fun, creative, agile and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities/ main tasks
- Plan, launch, optimize and analyze UA campaigns
- Optimize creatives, targeting, bids & budgets to drive campaign goals and highest ROI
- Manage UA campaigns and budgets across multiple games, channels and geos
- Analyze and report UA campaigns and results to various stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers, programmers and marketeers to ensure world-class and fully optimized creatives
- Research and evaluate mobile games and UA trends, have a voice in our creative and product direction
- Contribute on building, maintaining and developing our relationships with UA partners
- Minimum 2-years experience on mobile UA campaigns
- You speak LTV, eCPI, eCPM, ROI, CTR fluently
- Experience with UA platforms and channels such as Facebook, Google and other ad networks
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech tools
- Performance driven, able to analyze ROAS
- Analytical, creative and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple games simultaneously, own project life cycle from beginning to end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with ambitious goals and little supervision
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Gamer, passion for mobile games preferred
- Communication skills in English
Additional as a plus
- Experience in the gaming industry,
- Knowledge of mobile F2P market and/or hyper casual games
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Video and/or picture editing skills
- Experience or understanding of ASO
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation
- Inspiring office environment in Copenhagen, Denmark
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.