Hi! We are Lalalate.dk, a small startup based in the heart of the Copenhagen startup scene. No one likes to wait for an appointment to the hairdresser or physiotherapist - so our mission is to remove the waiting and make our customers lives easier by giving them an overview of available timeslots to be booked instantly in their local area.
We’re full speed ahead of building our platform. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of a talented UX/UI designer, who can help our co-founder and developer making the site look amazing. It’s a great opportunity for someone who wants a lot of responsibility and gets your ideas and designs in the hands of thousands of customers.
As a team, we believe in a collaborative working style with a bias towards rapid prototyping, user testing, and an empathy-driven approach with a strong interest for our customers and their needs.
You should be able to take lead on design tasks and know your tools inside out. You are confident in applying best practices to design problems and clearly articulate your ideas to other team members.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are a student with experience with mobile and web design - from concept to production
- Have experience with user research and are confident when addressing users and customers through interviews and user tests.
- Are able to create production-ready designs.
- A lot of responsibility and influence - you’ll be a key player in developing and shaping the future the lalalate.dk platform.
- A great opportunity to build your portfolio
- A relaxed work environment, nearby public transportation
- Ambitious co-working space where you can network with other startups and plenty of cool like-minded people.
- Great lunch buffet and free coffee and fruit
How to apply
Interested? Get in touch and tell us why you’re the one for us. If you have a portfolio, include it in your application, otherwise please include any other showcase of your work. Please apply via The Hub.
Looking forward to hearing from you!