The website is currently developed in Python/Django/Boostrap and you will get the possibility to highly influence how to build the platform and what features to provide to our customers. We are currently considering migrating to .NET Core and using frameworks like React, AngularJS and similar. You will work closely together with our designer, ensuring that the UI meets the highest standards.
- Implementing the next platform for high quality live concert videos.
- Develop a better playback streaming experience.
- Embedded playback on 3rd party social media using Open Graph.
- Administration page for managing concerts.
- Payment solution.
- Student having finished at least first year in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar.
- Good programming skills with the ability to learn new technologies fast.
- Energetic and self-driven, always striving for the best solutions.
- Good communication skills and a structured mind.
- A good eye for aesthetics: If you have graphic skills (Sketch, Photoshop etc), it's a plus.
- It is a plus if you like music!
- You will have a very big influence on the final product and the technologies used.
- Being part of a small tech startup with high ambitions, where your work will make a big difference.
- Access to many great Livetake concerts
Interested? Write us in Danish or English either here or at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More info can be found here: www.livetakeconcert.com