You will work closely with the marketing team, to develop video content for different marketing campaigns, as well as developing brand recognition. Also, you will work on content creation in order to develop engaging material for user interaction. You will also be active member in creating videos for supporting and promoting our upcoming web platform.
This is an unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards.
We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to want to learn. A big part of the developer`s work is googling, after all.
Our physical location is in Copenhagen, Denmark, however, based on agreement, work tasks can also be effectuated remotely!
Who are you:
- Experience level is not important as long as you desire to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact.
- Ability to tackle multiple tasks at the same time - we are a startup after all.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets.
- Creative individual with flair for video making.
- Preferably you are pursuing studies or have working experience in multimedia or marketing.
- Please share with us your personal portfolio as part of your application.
Working at Sport Compass you will get:
- Work in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes, we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
How to apply:
We pursue interviews with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis. If writing a CV and Cover Letter is not for you, reach out in your unique way. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
IMPORTANT: In your application please state the earliest start date and your current status (student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months).
If you have any further questions, please contact Calin Buruian at +45 52604516, or via email to email@example.com.