Valuer is an emerging leading platform that match-makes startups and corporations. Valuer helps corporations discover, understand and engage with startups that are specifically relevant to their business strategies.
Valuer is sending attending the IOT Week in Aahus June 17 - 21. Our goals for attending the conference are the following:
- Engage, network, and interview as many startup founders as possible
- Meet and Interview one of our corporate clients using a set list of questions
- Capture video and photos of the goings on at the event for future marketing projects
- Interview other founders, investors, and entrepreneurs answering questions about their company, industries, and more for later use of the marketing team.
- Obtained signed release forms or verbal confirmation from them saying they consent to being on camera
- Transfer all the video clips back to us in Copenhagen
- Send Valuer all raw footage and materials used
- Attend 2-3 of the days at the IOT Week Aarhus between June 17 - 21
- Keep track of the names and companies you're interviewing
- Follow the list of questions and improvise new ones
Initiate conversations with attendees and exhibitors during the event:
- Request to film them
- Get video of them responding to a few questions (provided by valuer and your own)
- Gather their company and contact information
- Obtain signed release forms and consent on camera
- Create and gather usable media with lots of crowd shots, exhibitors, interviews, speaking/presentation footage/shots, b-roll, photos, etc.
Produce a list of equipment you’re bringing to the event:
- Camera (rig)
- Sound (wireless mics + shotgun mic + headphones)
- SD cards to capture 2 days worth of footage
- Extra batteries
- Camera mount light
WHAT IS THIS CONTENT GOING TO BE USED FOR:
- Key digital visual assets for blogs, onboarding, social posts and videos, company explainer videos, and case studies.
- Presentations to Valuers clients and company portfolio submissions for investment decks
- Compelling short videos for youtube and vimeo
- Intros and outros for recruiting future agents
- Visual elements of our website, social, landing pages, pitch decks, promotion material, etc.
REQUIREMENTS / JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Autonomy - must be able to work independently or with minimal management
- Proven experience in video production, videography, and editing visual media
- Experience in the following: A/V Hardware: Video production, lighting, sound engineering, audio editing, camera + mics experience Screen capturing: Video editing (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, etc), Video production, etc
- Must have your own equipment and provide a list of what your bringing in advance
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Highly engaging and ability to put people in front of the camera at ease
- Strong communication, editing, and video production skills
- Creativity with the ability to execute on ideas
- Organizational skills to keep track of all video and photos taken during the event and deliver original raw footage and edited content after the event
- Eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Free Ticket to IOT Week worth €849
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Shared use of footage and resources upon completion of project
- Competitive wage
In order to apply please send a cover letter and resume (merged to one PDF), and a portfolio of your video production projects via The Hub. In case you have any quesitons, please reach out to TR@valuer.ai . Please be sure to use the subject line “Video Content Producer” to make sure we’re evaluating you for the correct position.